All Topics / Help Needed! / Land Banking?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of OldFartOldFart
    @oldfart

Hello,
    I am looking for information on Land Banking, preferable in WA. By that I mean buying or optioning large chunks of property keeping them for greater than 6 – 18 months adding as much value as possible, remediating, re-zone, DA, clear … then fliiping them on to developers ot other interested parties.

I am interested in all areas of this business, financing, wa property rules/processes … and any gotchas.

I am happy to do my homework and do course work or read recomended books.

I am looking into doing this as part of a larger group of investors with me participating on the due diligence and capital side.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Regards
    Brenton

Profile photo of Property WAProperty WA
    @property-wa

Hi OldFart (luv the nick),

Depending on what info you need I maybe able to help. We are looking at doing a bit of capital raising for two young guys who have done just that across WA – bought huge chunks of land from Manjimup to Bridgetown to Kalgoorlie and are in the process of cutting them up and selling.

They own enough companies to basicially get it from chunk of dirt to a new 4×2 and then sold so depending on what info you after I’m happy to see what I can get off them.

Also – in WA a fairly new unlisted property trust is doing and has been doing similar. Buying, adding value, selling off. Only difference is its through a PDS back property fund.

The PDS has good info as it has to show investors, who are putting in money to the fund, what costs and processes are involved.

In no way am I recommending an invetsment in the fund but the PDS may have info similar to what your chasing.

PM me if you want any extra info.

Profile photo of OldFartOldFart
    @oldfart

Hello WA Property,
    Thanks for the feedback I will PM you.

Regards
    Brenton

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.