All Topics / Heads Up! / Property Analysis Software

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of JULES1JULES1
    Participant
    @jules1

Has anyone had a look at the Richmastery Property Analysis Software. I think its called REIQ or something like that.

I am really in need of some Analysis Software and found this one on the Richmastery web site. It is expensive in the extreme so wondering if anyone has used it

Let me know
    Juls[angel]

JULES1
    Email Me

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

I have used PIA for some years now. Haven’t tried any others so cannot compare or answer your question.

Simon Macks
    Residential and Commercial Finance Broker
    ***NODOC @ 7.15% to 70% LVR***
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of Investment DetectiveInvestment Detective
    @investment-detective

Hi

Have you had a look at Investment Detective, all the details are available in the store, or just follow the link below.
    Its designed to evaluate and track your property portfolios.

Regards

Philip Batey

Investment Detective
    The best way to crunch the numbers and manage your portfolios
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com/resources/24.html

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

REViQ is worth a look and you can get a trial copy, but I’d go with PIA from Somersoft (you can download a trial version as well)..dont know much about I.D.

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Online Positive Cashflow and Renovating Calculators

Profile photo of JULES1JULES1
    Participant
    @jules1

I have already purchased Investment Detective but find I need something a bit more flexible and detailed.

Thanks for other suggestions
    Will have a look at Somerset

JULES1
    Email Me

Profile photo of manofactionmanofaction
    @manofaction

Jules,

There are lots of products out there, ranging from the cheap and nasty that are jazzed up spreadsheeets, through to the expensive and complex that require a masters degree to get the input right, let alone understand what the outputs actually mean.

PIA works pretty good and seems to get a good wrap from users.

My suggestion is to work backwards – define what you want to know about the property and then investigate what’s out there that can provide it. Then from the short list, find one that is fairly easy to use and at a reasonable cost.

My feeling is somewhere between $200 to $500 tops should get you a fairly good program. Also look at the cost and frequency of updates… some have low entry and high ongoings.

The only other thing is to look at how long the provider has been around as you dont want to invest in something and then one or two years or whatever down the track find they are not around and there’s no updates to be had.

Hope it helps
    [exhappy]

Profile photo of JULES1JULES1
    Participant
    @jules1

thanks for your contribution manofaction
    I have now taken further action you may be interested in. I have reviewed two software packages – trial versons- and also reviewed them against Investment Detective,

I found Investment Detective quite good for Cash on Cash Return, and reliable on its stats. The screen is the easiest to follow and allows you to make what if changes. However I found that PIA better meets my needs because of the Time related Stats which is what I am after, and I want to see the flows over time. PIA has some good reports too. However the stats in PIA seem to be not quite right??? At least I cannot replicate the more complicated stats using a financial calculator or even excel. I want to prove the figures are right before I buy. The Richmastery Software is fantastic to use. The flows are easy to enter and read. The reports look a bit ordinary. But it is very expensive and is linked to online resources – which I don’t want.

I am not sure how close the trial versions are either, to the true product. As I say if I can verify the stats are correct then I would be satisfied, but the trial versions may be a bit sus anyway.

So need to think about this one a bit more.

Cheers

JULES1
    Email Me

Profile photo of manofactionmanofaction
    @manofaction

Jules,

If you are not 100% sure on the numbers in PIA, drop a line to Somerset Fin Services and I’m sure they would be happy to clarify anything.

John Blackburn
    http://www.propertybooks.com.au

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.