All Topics / General Property / **AFL GRAND FINAL TICKETS – NEEDED!!** – property

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of Property WAProperty WA
    @property-wa

Hi all,

I hope my cunning inclusion of the word ‘property’ in the subject line allows this post to remain up for at least a few hours.

I’m in WA and doing all I can to get my hands on AFL GRAND FINAL TICKET(S)… does anyone, by some small glimmer of hope, have one or two for sale??

IF anyone does please call me on 04 2222 6969 (hard no. to remember I know)

GO THE EAGLES!! [biggrin][biggrin]

P.S. I know this isn’t a ‘property post’ but if moderators could just leave it up for 48hrs I’d be extremely greatful

Profile photo of Property WAProperty WA
    @property-wa

There’s also bottle of the finest red or a carton of the crispest beer for anyone who puts me in touch a seller I buy off [hair2]

Profile photo of DaviddanaeDaviddanae
    @daviddanae

You could try Ebay if you are willing to spend a couple of grand.

& Thanks, I’ll have a bottle or two of red!

David

Profile photo of julsjuls
    @juls

Hi Property WA

Don’t mean to keep pushing your buttons but save your money.
    Go The SWANS

Juls

Profile photo of planktonplankton
    @plankton

Go Blue boys!!!!

James

@property-wa

Hi all,

For those interested and for those who PM’d – thankyou.

I flew from Perth to Melb for $1,400 a coupld of days before the big game (enough usually to get you from our fine state to Hawaii and back), with no GF ticket but a glimmer oh hope and an overwhelming sense of “I will be there”.

And at bounce down on that magic day in September I was.

About 10 rows back from the field, between the point post and wing, at a cost of $200 (the guy I got it off paid $180 and only wanted that but I thought a tip was the least I could do).

I won’t bore you with the ten billion ways I went about trying to get a ticket but if sitting with 97K people has taught me one thing – its that perserverance pays off!

P.S. Juls – GO THE EAGLES!!!!!!!!! [biggrin][biggrin]

P.P.S if you saw the news I was the young guy with hat and sunglasses, dancing around like a mad-man with a sign saying ‘I NEED TICKETS – WILL BUY, BEG, OR SWAP FOR LIVER, KIDNEY ECT.

Profile photo of Carl.AlexanderCarl.Alexander
    Participant
    @carl.alexander

AFL Grand Final is a joke as soon as it allows a higher members allocation and less corperates then it will restore itself as a major sporting event in Australia.

@property-wa

I’d agree Carl that it should be a heap more open to the real grass-roots fans that are there all season but miss out due to high corporate allocations.

But members of the respective clubs deserve to be there, and members of other clubs should be granted a part to – after they love their club but alot also love the game no matter whos playing.

In any case the proportioning of tickets definately needs to be improved.

But with 90,000+ screaming fans, 6 million + global viewers, and the commradery (forgive spelling) between fans of both sides and those there at 5am in the morning trying to get tickets – its still the greatest game on earth and one of the best sporting events Ive been to anywhere in the world!

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter
    Originally posted by Property WA:

I’d agree Carl that it should be a heap more open to the real grass-roots fans that are there all season but miss out due to high corporate allocations.

But members of the respective clubs deserve to be there, and members of other clubs should be granted a part to – after they love their club but alot also love the game no matter whos playing.

In any case the proportioning of tickets definately needs to be improved.

But with 90,000+ screaming fans, 6 million + global viewers, and the camaraderie between fans of both sides and those there at 5am in the morning trying to get tickets – its still the greatest game on earth and one of the best sporting events Ive been to anywhere in the world!

Simon Macks
    Residential and Commercial Finance Broker
    ***NODOC @ 7.15% to 70% LVR***
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.