All Topics / General Property / Redfern, Sydney.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of ogilvyogilvy
    @ogilvy

What do people think of the future worth of residential property in Redfern ?

It is virtually on the footsteps of Sydney CBD. The houses there are priced less than properties further away from the CBD. Redfern has its obvious problems but are things going to change in the future? Are there any plans that people know about relating to redfern?

cheers [buz2]

Profile photo of blogsblogs
    Participant
    @blogs

could be worth a look if the trend in the US is anything to go by with the areas like Harlem going through the roof!!!

Profile photo of AjaxAjax
    Participant
    @ajax

Hi Ogilvy,

have a read of this site

http://www.redfernwaterloo.com.au/

The NSW State governmemt has big plans for Redfern involving millions of $.

Ajax

Profile photo of depreciatordepreciator
    @depreciator

Redfern has changed enormously in the last 10 years, and it will continue to change. It’s going to be a long time, though, before it’s safe to walk (or even drive) down some of the streets there. Some pockets are literally ‘no go’ zones. Some pockets are fine – I know two familes who live in Redfern and love it. I like it because it is still a bit edgy i.e. it hasn’t been sanitised. The differences between the good and dodgy parts of Redfern are quite dramatic. It’s one of these suburbs where you really have to check it out on the ground – just do it in daylight.
    Scott

Tax Depreciation Schedules
    Australia wide service
    1300 660033
    [email protected]
    http://www.depreciator.com.au

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.