All Topics / Finance / Advertising to make money

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of DraconisVDraconisV
    Participant
    @draconisv

When some people sell via a real estate agent they may ut up a sign to say that they are selling(like a FOR SALE).
    What if you contacted a company(of some sort) and asked them whether you could put up a sign in your front yard of their business, like a mini-billboard. And you request money for doing this.

Does anyone do this?
    Is this stupid? I just came up with it about 30secs ago(I didn’t want to forget).

Christopher.

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

I see the odd house on a main rd with small billboards for businesses. I think you would have to buy the house on the busy corner to make it attractive …

Also check with council first.

But it might work – I doubt you would make a lot of money but a little wont hurt.

Simon Macks
    Residential and Commercial Finance Broker
    ***NODOC @ 7.15% to 70% LVR***
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of islandgirlislandgirl
    @islandgirl

There was a story I saw ages ago about people selling advertising on their car. Based of course on how much mileage they did per day and where they travelled.

Can’t see why billboards wouldn’t work – depending on your property location

Profile photo of David LeightonDavid Leighton
    @david-leighton

This happens allot in the country side on major highways. People from towns buy advertising space from farmers and property owners.

They place billboards on this land usually for accommodation or restaurants in the next town.

http://www.lessdebtisbest.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.