All Topics / Help Needed! / What do you think about this?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of smithbarbsmithbarb
    @smithbarb

I’m dipping my toe in. I like the idea of positive cash flow property investment, however am very wary becos I know I’m inexperienced. Have spent yesterday looking at properties in an area which may well experience strong capital growth over next few year – returns are not good now. Very divided, but keen to do something now.
    Should I go for poor return now, or should I look at something off the Cashflowcapital site eg. Qld retirement 2 units $223,00 returning $500PW. Too good to be true? Advice please.[happy3]

Profile photo of smoothsatinsmoothsatin
    @smoothsatin

That is a remarkably high yield. Obviously there are significant risks or fine print. As any investment the current yield is only a very small amount of information relative to what you need to value the asset.
    It’s good to see you being enthusiastic, but when you are inexperienced, everyone else can tell and will happily take you for a ride…don’t be the “sucker” born this minute. Be well informed about the market you but into,
    Cheers and good luck with it!

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

What are your goals? Have you decided on goals?

Are you looking to replace your current wage?

Or, are you looking to build long term wealth?

Simon Macks
    Residential and Commercial Finance Broker
    ***NODOC @ 7.15% to 70% LVR***
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.