All Topics / General Property / Next Melbourne Meeting

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of Rookie DeveloperRookie Developer
    @rookie-developer

Hi Everyone

It is almost time for our next getogether in Melbourne at Quest as below

Sunday 1st October 3.00pm to 6.00pm

Quest Mont Albert
    741-745 Whitehorse Road
    Mont Albert
    $5 for cover hire, tea, coffee etc.

As always, please reply to this forum to indicate your attendance so we can arrange appropriate seating

This month we are fortunate to have 2 guest speakers!

Ross Mitchell is the founder of Nesso, a highly successful Business Coaching Company. Ross is a great friend of mine & Vice Chair of the Whitehorse Business Group. Ross is a brilliant individual who has many times been of great help to me in both business & personal issues & is a very driven & motivated individual. He will be discussing how we can best run the ‘business’ of property. To find out more about Ross & Nesso, go to http://www.nesso.com.au. Personally I can’t wait to hear what Ross has to say as he always leaves me ready to take on the world!!

We are also fortunate enough to have Carol Martyn make herself available to speak to us. Carol is the Co-ordinator of Life Skills & Volunteer Programs at the Family Access Network in Box Hill. Carol is a dear friend of mine & I have asked her to speak about some of the programs that FAN & similar organisations run, how they help the community as well as some of the roles available to individuals like yourself, that can have such a huge impact on the lives of others. I am a volunteer at FAN & can vouch for the organisations impact on so many young locals. Further info can be gained from their website at http://www.familyaccessnetwork.com.au. I do realise that this is not directly property related, however I do feel that this is relevant to the group as we all move forward in our lives I think we grow in the way we see the world & that a little of our time can have a huge impact on those around us. I have experienced this first hand & I am sure that Carol will show you some ways to help others, with minimal input for maximum results. I also look forward to this very much

What else will be happening on the day? Well I will be running you through our recently completed reno in Donvale (hopefully it will be sold by then??) with what we have done & the reasons for that, costs & results etc. We have some others showing us what they have been doing lately (please contact me if you have had a ‘win’ lately & would like to share with the group. You will never find a better & more supportive crowd to speak in front of so please give it a go. EVERY person who has got up to speak at these meetings have told me that it is far easier than they had thought!! Try it yourself if you don’t believe me!) & I would like to hear from you if you are game!

As we are outgrowing Quest, we need to look to the future& find a new home that fits our requirements. A well known local business has approached me & offered their conference room to us (fits many more than we need, I am told) free of charge. However, we cannot use it on a weekend! Please give it some thought as to which week night suits best as we will be discussing on the 1st.

What else(2)? I think most of us have heard Steve mention that propertyinvesting.com is looking to form ‘communities’ or ‘pods’ throughout the land. While it is in a very formative phase right now, our group (currently at Quest) is/may be used as a trial for this. I have found Steve to be the master of giving his audience what they want, because he dares to ask them! So, I would like to know what it is that you want from this group??? We do want to provide you with what you want, but we need you to tell us. Speakers, property market info, case studies, mindset, nuts & bolts…..??

Please call me on 0409 642 261 or email [email protected] to give me your thoughts on this

What else (3)? Are you wanting to get started in property with a buy reno sell, but you are really concerned that although you have learned so much from this program, you might stuff something up & cost you heaps??? Yeah, we did too! We have something for you at this meeting that might suit you to get a buy/reno/sell ‘under your belt’ with far less risk, as well as give you the skills & confidence to repeat it time & time again, for increasing profits. How would you like some people who have gone down that path before you & ‘been there, done that’ to help you through that??All will be revealed on the day…be there!!

Interested in all this? Then make sure you get along on Sunday 1st October. We are even expecting some interstate visitors!!

Please post here if you are attending & we hope to see as many of you as possible there

Troy

PS We thoroughly encourage you to bring friends who you feel may be interested in this group as the more people the better off we will be!

TroynBec

You can have more than you’ve got because you can become more than you are

[email protected]

Profile photo of cbellesinicbellesini
    Participant
    @cbellesini

Thanks Troy and Bec, I’ll be there! You’re expecting interstate visitors? what all those sydney and west coast supporters are coming to the quest as well!!

http://www.chrisbellesini.com

Profile photo of Wendy ChamberlainWendy Chamberlain
    Participant
    @moorew

See you there Troy.

“Say what you want and be who you are because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” – Dr. Seuss.

Wendy Chamberlain | Chamberlain Property Advocates
    https://www.wendychamberlain.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Melbourne Buyers Agent & Sellers Advocate | Independent | Flat Fee

Profile photo of tktingtkting
    @tkting

I’m pretty new to this forum so it would be great to meet others. See you there!

Profile photo of jpmontyjpmonty
    Participant
    @jpmonty

Hi Troy & Bec

Looking forward to it.

Cheers
    Jason

Profile photo of planktonplankton
    @plankton

I’ll be there.

James.

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Wish I could make it down …..

Sounds like some interesting speakers.

Would like to read a synopsis of their points if someone has the time!

Simon Macks
    Residential and Commercial Finance Broker
    ***NODOC @ 7.15% to 70% LVR***
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of salsachinitasalsachinita
    @salsachinita

Sorry for the late reply……

We (me & Terry) will be there. See you all [happy3]!!!

Shelley

Profile photo of siraitkensiraitken
    Participant
    @siraitken

Hello Melbourne investors

Author and Business tool designer of ‘Property Millionaire’, Gary Seeto has just started up a Young @ Heart Property Investment club.

Y@H is a national investment club but is divided into states so each state can easily organise meetings and discussions.
    Lachlan and I are the moderators for Victoria.

I have negotiated six free 3 month trial memberships with Gary.
    If anyone is interested please contact me immediately and i will pass your details on to administration.

To take a glance at the website click on the link below
    http://www.888abundance.com/forum/

Cheers
    Dave

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.