All Topics / Overseas Deals / VACANT NZ HOUSE -HELP

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of KristineKristine
    @kristine

Hi just wondering what others do when there property is vacant do you list it for lease with one agent or a few??…is anyone having trouble renting out propertys in Invercargill at the minute??

Profile photo of Don NicolussiDon Nicolussi
    Participant
    @don

hi Kristine,

what agency are you using. Huge demand for properties renting in the 300 to 450 bracket.

Sourcing Positive Cashflow Investment Property http://www.cashflowproperties.co.nz/properties-5.html
    Experienced spotters wanted Napier & Rotorua!!

Don Nicolussi | Mortgage Broker - Home Loan Warehouse
    http://homeloanwarehouse.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

"I think of finance as a technology, a way of getting things done." Robert Shiller

Profile photo of KristineKristine
    @kristine

Southland Real Estate Agent…Mmmm the rent i am asking is only $160 …but i would take $300 haha

Profile photo of dohickydohicky
    @dohicky

HI Kristine,

sorry my only invercargill property is fully tenanted. I use Harcourts if that helps, but I did already have the tenant before taking it to them for property management about 7-8 months ago.

Maybe you need to take a good look at the property you have and look at what the problem is that needs a solution before you can rent it successfully. Why did the last tenants move out? was it an issue with the property? is it well maintained, have the mungrel mob moved in next door and you dont know about it? there could be so many reasons.

Good luck
    Dohix

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.