All Topics / Help Needed! / Best place to get a loan and why?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Jeffersonbc30280Jeffersonbc30280
    @jeffersonbc30280

I’d like to know the best place to get a loan. Are they all basically the same? I always end up forking out 20% cash no matter how positively geared the property is. Interest rates of course are important too.
    Any suggestions?

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

There is no best place and not all lenders are the same.

Is like asking what is the best car for you? Without knowing your needs I couldn’t answer that one either!

Simon Macks
    Residential and Commercial Finance Broker
    ***NODOC @ 7.15% to 70% LVR***
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of v8ghiav8ghia
    @v8ghia

Hi Jefferson. The world is your oyster….. Seriously though, a lot would depend on whether it is for an IP or your own home. That said, there are many bank and non bank lenders that will lend up to 95% now, as long as you can service the loan, and that there is no problem with lenders mortage insurance, which as a general rule of thumb is required if borrowing more than 80% of the property price. Often what happens is in some areas, the lender will not lend over a certain amount of money at 90 or 95% LVR purely because of where th property is located, perhaps that is why you may have always had to borrow more? All the best.[strum]

Profile photo of lifeXlifeX
    @lifex

you need a gun mortgage broker. The best broker will alwaysa be able to find you the best loan

Live, Learn and Grow

Lifexperience

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.