All Topics / Value Adding / trying to contact Martin Ayles

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of kum yin laukum yin lau
    @kum-yin-lau

Hi Martin, I hope that if you read this, you could reply. I’m in Adelaide with a project in Taperoo about to begin the demolition.
    I’m looking for someone to help me complete the project within my first run budget.
    I’m happy to pay consulting fees (a % of savings within the budget) would a great way to start.
    I also have a rundown cottage in Clapham and another property in Blair Athol that are in the brewing stage.

Please let me know asap if you are interested or if you’re interested in mentoring me. I do have quite a bit of investing experience but this is my first building project.

Thanks in advance,
    Kum Yin

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

Hi Kum Yin,
    I may be able to get his contact details. Email me.

Investment Property Management
    http://www.adprop.com.au

Profile photo of fbd1fbd1
    @fbd1

Hi Kum Yin,
    Good luck…please keep us informed of your progress & whether you do a deal with Martin Ayles. I will be attending his seminar in October so I am sure I will learn heaps.
    Cheers…Di Burns[exhappy]

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

He has a seminar in October?

Is there a link to a siteor such?

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Online Positive Cashflow and Renovating Calculators

Profile photo of Mama2MiaMama2Mia
    Participant
    @mama2mia

Hey Redwing,

Information about Martin’s ‘bus tour’ in Adelaide was sent through an email to forum members about a month ago…i don’t think its advertised on this website…i only remember seeing it through one of steve’s emails asking for expressions of interest.

Kim

Kim Anand
    [email protected]

“Money Can’t Buy you Happiness but it Does Bring you a More Pleasant Form of Misery”

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.