All Topics / Help Needed! / Cheap building materials and appliances

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of d_robb21d_robb21
    Participant
    @d_robb21

Hi guys,

A friend of mine has advised that he can potentially access some cheap building materials on other bits and pieces. Just wanting to guage first of all whether anyone else on here would be interested. The types of things he can get are:

* Reverse cycle air conditioning units
    * Kitchen appliances (rangehoods, ovens, etc)
    * Tiles
    * etc

The pricings are really quite good and I’ll be looking into it for the fit out of the unit that I’m currently building, and also a reno project. The only issue may be quantity of material that we need to buy, we may need to place a minimum order to get the prices. Hence why I’m here.
    If you can let me know what you’re interested in, what sorts of quantities that you’re looking for and when you’ll need em, I’ll do some more investigation and find out some prices, may even set up a small webpage to show you what I can source. Hopefully this will help us all out on development and reno projects.

Probably limited to VIC at the moment, but if you’re interstate drop me a line and I’ll see what I can do.

Look forward to hearing from you, hopefully we can all help each other out on this one.

Dave.

Profile photo of lyndon_glyndon_g
    @lyndon_g

so you’re the ones flogging all my bloody building materials from my jobs….

Profile photo of d_robb21d_robb21
    Participant
    @d_robb21

Hey, I’ve got to keep my costs down somehow.

Actually my friend is sourcing them from overseas, so he’s basically cutting out a few middle men hence the good prices.

Profile photo of d_robb21d_robb21
    Participant
    @d_robb21

Note that there hasn’t been any real interest in this? Would anyone be interested if I can get some more solid prices?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.