All Topics / Help Needed! / Who Owns It?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of SpankySpanky
    @spanky

Hi guys,
    Just wondering if anybody can tell me how I would go about finding out who actually owns a particular property??? I currently own a 2 b.r. strata title unit in a fairly large regional NSW centre close to the CBD. My brother and I would like to buy one of the neighbouring units as we think we could get it well below market value, make a few cosmetic repairs inside and possibly rent it at +ive cashflow.

We don’t actually know who owns it as a result of rumours and speculation – with the way they treat the place, it is certainly not owner occupied!!!
    Thanks Heaps

Age doesn’t negate effort – you can never be too young or too old.

Profile photo of celesteceleste
    Participant
    @celeste

Hi

you can do a title search at DOLA, you can log on to the DOLA web site and do it online, if I rember rightly is costs about $20 if not, I am positive it is under $50.00. I have done this to check the ownership of a property that a fellow was living in, who owed me money b4 I took him to court.[biggrin] I got paid in full + costs[biggrin][biggrin]

Celeste

Profile photo of crjcrj
    Participant
    @crj
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.