All Topics / Heads Up! / Unveiling my latest project

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of AceyduceyAceyducey
    Participant
    @aceyducey

Hi all,

I’ve not had time to be around for awhile, and this is one of the reasons why….

http://www.ntoil.com.au

I won’t be engaging in a discussion about the company or what I’ve doing at PI, however you may catch me over at Somersoft.

Those of you in Canberra can also find out a bit more in the Times today (Thursday) – though I’ve not yet checked myself to confirm it :)

Those who make it to the Big BBQ in Canberra next month(Australia’s largest community-organised event for property investors) will also have the opportunity to learn about some of my experiences through the process of establishing and floating this company.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is.

– Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

Profile photo of 888Abundance888Abundance
    Participant
    @888abundance

Hi Acey

Very impressive. Congratulations on reaching this point in your enterprise.

Does this mean you’ve left the ACT? For Sydney? or NT?

Gary[aacool]
    http://www.888abundance.com
    Author of “Property Millionaire: The Guidebook to Having Great Australian Dreams”
    Creator of Property Millionaire – The Boardgame

Profile photo of AceyduceyAceyducey
    Participant
    @aceyducey

Hi Abundance,

I’m still very much in the ACT (where we founded the company – it’s Canberra’s only oil company).

I’m still doing a lot of work on it from here – with the internet it’s not too hard.

Company HQ is in Sydney however, and that’s where the CEO is now based. NT office will open after float – we have staff lined up for it already.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is.

– Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.