All Topics / Heads Up! / Property Masterclass

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of sam2009856sam2009856
    @sam2009856

Hi Guys

Has anyone done the Masterclass course? if so, what do you think?

So much info out there.

Profile photo of ducksterduckster
    Participant
    @duckster

I haven’t done the actual seminar but I have purchased the home study version and the information is very useful, the quality of the video is exceptional. I haven’t watched the whole lot yet but what I have watched has been very insightful and inspiring.

Also by doing the home version I can study it at my leisure where as if you do the actual seminar it will be a lot of information to absorb in a short time frame.

Profile photo of Drangon00Drangon00
    Participant
    @drangon00

I have done the home study version, and it is very good. I reguarly listen to the audio cds in my car to keep refreshing my memory cause its quite a bit of info to absorb.

I cant imagine trying to absorb all that information in a one day seminar.

Drangon00 | HWD Homes
    Email Me | Phone Me

Profile photo of islandgirlislandgirl
    @islandgirl

I listened to the Masterclass CD’s in my car to and from work. I think they are an excellent resource and very good to listen to when you start to have self doubts or loose momentum.

Profile photo of AmandaBSAmandaBS
    Participant
    @amandabs

Yes I attended the Brisbane Masterclass in April 2006, although I believe the format has now changed.
    I would say that it was targetted more to new investors and those just starting out. While it didn’t provide me with a lot of new content it did confirm that we are heading along the correct path and it was great to mingle with other like minded (crazy) property folks.

Amanda
    “It is better to be inconspicuously wealthy, than to be ostentatiously poor…”

Profile photo of DraconisVDraconisV
    Participant
    @draconisv

what is this home study version, how do you get it, how much does it cost?

Christopher.

Profile photo of islandgirlislandgirl
    @islandgirl

Christopher

Check out the online shop on this web site. There is also a box on the bottom right hand side of this forum.

Good luck with your investing.[biggrin]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.