All Topics / Creative Investing / Property Investment Software

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of tony wpbtony wpb
    @tony-wpb

Hi all,

Could anyone detail any property investment software (excluding PIA) that works for property portfolios ? I have been developing some software for the past 2 years and i wish to look at various features on other products or hear comments on features everyone would find beneficial, your suggestions would be appreciated.

keep investing…

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Have you had a look at Richmastery’s REViQ Tony?

Is it for constructing projections or maintaining your portfolio and covering tax implications etc etc

have a look at http://www.excelaustralia.com.au as well, plus Ezy Rent has a good programme available at Peach Home Loans (and posts here)

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Online Positive Cashflow and Renovating Calculators

Profile photo of tony wpbtony wpb
    @tony-wpb

Hi Redwing ,

thanks for the tips , i will check them out

“Buy low and sell high”

Profile photo of v8ghiav8ghia
    @v8ghia

Hi Tony. Good idea, and great to go for suggestions and input. POSH+ is what I use, and the features are pretty good, does a great P&L. Like anything, there is stuff that it could do without, and stuff it could do with too ….. A distributor in Australia is http://www.manac.com.au and there are some screen shots there, and it is also usually advertised in the back of API magazine. Be interesting to see what you come up with. All the best.[thumbsupanim]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.