All Topics / Help Needed! / Defaulting Tenants

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of connor74connor74
    Participant
    @connor74

Just a heads up to other Landlords who run their own IP that there is a defaulting tenant database available to us at http://www.thelandlord.com.au
    It is all above board and legal
    This finally gives us a chance to blacklist those tenants who trash our property/dont pay rent/ leave etc etc…
    Woo Hoo!!!
    By the way it has heaps of great info and resources to use.
    Anyone else out there a member yet???
    It’s a fairly new site[hair2]. Also has a forum – so post away as there’s not much on it yet……..

C74

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

Great to see that there is something for private landlords. [biggrin]

Just keep in mind though that most properties are managed by property managers who would probably prefer to use the more established tenant default databases such as TICA, so even though tenants could be in default, it does not mean that they will be listed on the landlrord site!

Do you know if it allows you to list tenants who have trashed properties but where the damage was covered by the bond??

Investment Property Management
    http://www.adprop.com.au

Profile photo of Simon CSimon C
    Participant
    @simon-c

Hi C74

Looks interesting. Are you a member? I am wonding what else it has besides the ability to default and search.

If they have a large database of users may be useful, but wonder how well its know and how many members use it, More the better obviously, but never going to be the equiviliant to the what RE property managers have access to.

I self manage 4 of my properties as I bought then with the tenants already in, and they are really great tenants, but if they left, I’d be handing it over for a RE PM to find as none of them are local.

Cheers
    Simon C

Profile photo of connor74connor74
    Participant
    @connor74

Hi Simon C
    Yes, I’m a member.
    It has everything you need to run the property yourself.
    Legal forms, letters, articles, information, links, to book reviews and renovation tips! It really is a great way to run your property yourself, with the help of the info that’s available to members.

C74

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.