All Topics / Heads Up! / custodian wealth builders

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of mahnovetskymahnovetsky
    @mahnovetsky

Im just after some answers about the custodian wealth builders. I went to one of their seminars and read John L fitzgerald’s book and it seems to all be realistic. Building wealth by buying and holding and duplicating on the equity. He also explains where the best places are to buy your property to maximise you profits. In theory all this seems great. Has anyone had any experience in this using custodian wealth builders.

I have read a few of the threads in this forum and most people seem to think it is a good idea but you can easily do it yourself without the need for custodian wealth builders. I guess being a first time invester it would be good to have somone like them to guide me through the process, but at the same time I dont want to be scammed into something.

I know jenman has written something but what she says is different from what was presented in the JLF’s book. Also what she was saying does not present a good arguement against him either. Apart from that I could not find anything against him.
    http://www.jenman.com.au/NewsAlerts1.php?id=61

So what i really want to know is has anyone had any bad experiences with custodian wealth builders have they lost their investments etc?

and

Has anyone had any good experiences with them and could you please share you experience with them.

appreciate all answers
    thanks in advance

Profile photo of Enlightened MillionaireEnlightened Millionaire
    @enlightened-millionaire

Hi Mahnovetsky,

I know someone who has had nothing but good experiences with them. They have acquired a number of properties over a few years and have seen their equity increase in size. They are very happy and continue to purchase.

I visited the Jenman spruikers page and what they say about John Fitzgerald is incorrect. The quote “I will show you how you can make $1million in 6–12 months without using any of your own money. I have done it many times.” I believe is incorrect as I have also been to his seminar and he doesn’t say that. He seems very honest and genuine and gives lots of money to his favourite charity for under priveleged youth.

If you want to speak to someone who has been successful then contact me and I will arrange a conversation.

Regards,
    James[suave2]
    mailto:[email protected]

Profile photo of Luke TaylorLuke Taylor
    Participant
    @world-changer

Posted by mahnovetsky:

I know Jenman has written something but what “she” says is different from what was presented in the JLFs book.Also what “she” was saying does not present a good argument against him either.
    So Neil Jenman is a woman hey? ha ha just jokes man!

As far as CWB I havent dealt with them but have seen what they offer.It is all negative gearing ,buying property for capitol growth focusing on land value increase.
    John Fitzgerald seems like a guy with integrity and I know for a fact he is generous. He has done really well do very young in life so this speaks for a lot!
    I held a dirt bike day for the kids at one of his schools (his school that the tapes etc pay for).The kids their are all kicked out of other schools but John had a vision to reach out to these guys.
    I also met the Psychologist dude John Farmer who is in the adds for John. They all seem like people with integrity and big hearts.

We’ve got 70 yrs on planet earth,Lets make the most of every day!

Luke Taylor | Hope Property Investing
    http://hopepropertyinvesting.com
    Email Me

Property Support,Strategist and Buyers Agent

Profile photo of VENTURENTVENTURENT
    @venturent

Sorry guys; this is all about image versus reality.  I used to think that the JLF was fair dinkum until I experienced the reality of project involvement.  All projects of which I am aware were badly selected and ineptly managed with disastrous prospects (up to 50% loss of capital).  The promotions might meet the requirements of corporate law but they are seriously misleading.  If you must get involved, make sure of your due diligence; otherwise you are setting up for some big financial 'hurt'.  There are hundreds of current JLF investors who sorely regret to having trusted the integrity of the Custodian brand.  Many are losing very large sums and these were mature, experienced people.  The golden boy, philanthropic image sells well but it conceals a ruthless, business approach which seems totally careless of how the fortune is created and who gets hurt in the process.  In my experience, the only winners come from the JLF stables.

Profile photo of Nigel KibelNigel Kibel
    Participant
    @nigel-kibel

The problem with all of these companies is that they are businesses with often large overheads. Therefore they recommend properties that they are generally make large commissions from. Now I do not object to them making money. However they should be at least recommending high quality properties rather than house and land packages or tiny cbd apartments that no one wants. I am not saying that this company does these things however before you buy DO SOME DUE DILIGENCE.  Its not that hard see what properties are selling for in the area. 

I always tell my clients to do there own due diligence. Read as much as you can and try and form your own opinion.

Nigel Kibel | Property Know How
    http://propertyknowhow.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

We have just launched a new website join our membership today

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.