All Topics / Forum Frolic / Take a break and review my book?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of alexpkalexpk
    Participant
    @alexpk

Hi everyone

I just finished writing a book (nothing to do with property investing).

Ready to let people to read all 118 pages of it. I was hoping that some of you on the forum would not mind having a read of my “Real Love For Real Life: A Coaching Course” and providing a review that I can publish (you know – some books print these comments in the first couple of pages) – apparently it really helps others decide whether or not to pick up the book and take a look at it.

So, if anyone has the time to help, I’m reaching out to those of you who do, and I’ll really appreciate it.

And as a thank you, after I’ve received your comment I’ll send you a copy of the other book I was a contributing author to along with Brian Tracy, Bob Doyle, Dr Drew Rozell, Anisa Aven and a several others. It’s “The Universal Law of Attraction: Experts Share Their Secrets to Understanding this Universal Law”

So if you are up to digesting a bit of brain food, I’ll be ecstatic to receive a PM from you. Let me know your email so I can send it to you.

Thanks very much

Alexander[lmao]

Answers come from the courage to ask

Profile photo of DraconisVDraconisV
    Participant
    @draconisv

My love for real life is very real. I would read your book, but i’m in my hsc year at the moment and things are really getting hectic now. so much to do. My love for real life is getting stronger and will only be supressed in say another 25 years or so. good luck with your book though.

Profile photo of alexpkalexpk
    Participant
    @alexpk

Hi DraconisV

Thanks! And all the very best for your HSC!

Alexander [biggrin]

Answers come from the courage to ask

Profile photo of foundationfoundation
    @foundation

Hi Alexpk,

As per my PM (I figured all the work you’ve done deserves a BUMP!)

You’re living my dream. I assume your writing skills are better than mine. Eh, maybe one day I’ll be good enough to get something published that isn’t classified as a ‘technical report’ (ie never read by more than 6 people, all of whom either contributed directly or peer-reviewed my work!)

Anyway, I’m always hungry for new material on any interesting subject. I’d love to read your work, but my ability to ‘review’ will I’m afraid be limited by a lack of letters after my name…

However, I’ll be pleased to provide feedback from the ‘lay-man’. Please let me know if you’ll let me read your work.

Regards,

F.[cowboy2]

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

Love to read your book Alex, [biggrin]

my email is [email protected]

Investment Property Management
    http://www.adprop.com.au

Profile photo of RaeleneRaelene
    @raelene

Hi,
    Yes I’d be happy to review your book, I’m a bit of an reader and I used to work in the book dept at a large retail outlet, so I love to encourage as many people, young or old to never stop reading and enjoying words. Email me at [email protected] and best of luck.[biggrin][biggrin][biggrin]

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

Absolutely fantastic book Alex. Congratulations on getting it all together [biggrin]

(I’m still reading it [blush2])

Investment Property Management
    http://www.adprop.com.au

Profile photo of Ol PaintingOl Painting
    @ol-painting

Real Love For Real Life… Sounds intriguing…[rolleyesanim]

I would love to read it.
    Will be glad to help you with a feedback.
    Who’s your publisher?

Hope I’ll learn a lot from it

Cheers
    Lesia
    [evo]
    http://www.vmstreamline.com

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.