All Topics / Help Needed! / Investment Diary – Day 1

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of marcoPmarcoP
    @marcop

Good morning all. For those in melbourne, its around 7.30 am on a Sunday. Why am i’m writing on a Sunday morning, rather than sleeping -in like the rest of the Melbournites? Cause today for me is a new beginning?

Today i’m embarking on a journey. My day-to-day events will be recorded in the forum, so you and i can keep record of my goal. My goal? To acquire a positive-cashflow property within 8 weeks.

Breakdown of weeks – first 4 acquire knowledge. Next 4 – take massive action! Funds – limited (around 10k). Current knowledge – have read Steve’s first book, and several R.Kiyosaki books, however would like to intricately understand Steve’s methodologies before applying. Generally, I’m quite passionate about the whole investing process however never fully committed to it.

So here goes….

Profile photo of joshadelsajoshadelsa
    @joshadelsa

Marco,

Sounds like a fantastic goal.

Look forward to tracking your progress.

Good luck mate

Joshua

Investor Finance
    [email protected]

Profile photo of DraconisVDraconisV
    Participant
    @draconisv

Sounds like a nice book title- “Acquiring a Positive Cashflow property in 8 weeks”.

Maybe you could make a book out of it. Hmm, I would be interested in a copy.

Profile photo of ArtaudArtaud
    Participant
    @artaud

Hey Marco.

Best of luck, mate.

The only piece of advice I would pitch in is the old chestnut: All that glitters is not gold. Due Diligence is the greatest weapon you have against real estate sharks and dud properties. Better to take longer than 8 weeks to achieve your goal with the numbers and reports to back you up than to end up with a pocket full of Iron Pyrite and an empty bank account.

Cheers,
    Art

‘Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.’ – Albert Einstein

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.