All Topics / Overseas Deals / Marketing Australian property in Asia

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of niniebearniniebear
    @niniebear

Good morning!
    Does anybody have any experience with marketing Australian properties in Asia? I have a block of 4 units that I’d like to sell and I think that with the current Australian property market, it would be worthwhile to offer it to investors from Asia.
    Any feedback or info on how-tos would be much appreciated.
    Thank you. ninie

Profile photo of grossrealisationgrossrealisation
    @grossrealisation

hi niniebear
    have a look at gpfund.com they market into the china market properties here there are alot of individual marketers that take high end property from Australia into the asian market but they are market specific.
    there rates are high so be prepared.

here to help
    If you want to get involved in some of the projects I’m involved in email to [email protected]
    currently looking for up front money at 15% p/a pm me if you wish

Profile photo of Don NicolussiDon Nicolussi
    Participant
    @don

Hi niniebear,

Where are these units located. What state. I have many buyers in asia looking for genuine opportunities – me included . Pm the details or email through and I can give you a call.

cheers

I Buy Property http://www.cashflowproperties.co.nz

Don Nicolussi | Mortgage Broker - Home Loan Warehouse
    http://homeloanwarehouse.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

"I think of finance as a technology, a way of getting things done." Robert Shiller

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Not sure why you need to to Asia to market them.

If they are well priced I have a dozen or so clients including myself who would buy them.

Post or email me more details and I can come back to you.

Cheers

Richard Taylor
    Residential & Commercial Finance Broker
    100% Finance on selected properties in the USA.
    Email us to be added to our mailing list.
    [email protected]
    Ph: 07-3720 1888

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of niniebearniniebear
    @niniebear

Thank you all for your help.
    Does anybody have any experience in marketing properties in Asia?
    Richard Taylor & DLPP, I’ll email you with the details.
    Best, Ninie

Profile photo of tony wpbtony wpb
    @tony-wpb

Hi niniebear,

i have offices in Hong Kong , Singapore and India . What do you want to know? First point there are many Aussie rogues selling property for way beyond what it is worth. At the end of the process you want the buyers to settle

Costs are very expensive you need to be selling a lot more than 4 properties, no offence intended.

The asian market is all about perception, so the propeties are generally marketed in the foyers of 5 star hotels . The function rooms and meeting rooms are hired out , plus media advertising. There is no change out of $40K AUS and no guarantees of a sale.

Many of the purchasers from asia have studied here have relatives local etc, ie they have an affiliation with Australia and that is what attracts them to the advertising in the first instance.

I hope this is not a thought of ripping off offshore investors as this tarnishes every aspect of Australia. I am not suggesting it is , but i get very annoyed overseas when i see $500K properties in Gisbourne Vic that would not fetch $400K, it burns the market for everyone, that is a literal example.

Your best option would be to package a deal with some of the other post offers,

cheers

tony

Profile photo of niniebearniniebear
    @niniebear

Hi Tony,
    Thanks for the response and advice. I’m just trying to sell some ordinary properties, at fair market value. Given the current market in Australia, I just thought it may make sense to try and access overseas markets.
    Best, Ninie

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.