All Topics / Help Needed! / Cash Flow Calculator

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of PsychiatristPsychiatrist
    @psychiatrist

Hi all,

Im looking for a calculator where i can add in my tenants rent, my house repayments, insurance, taxes, extra repayments and other variables, to see when i may have my housey repayed, im always trying to make it earlier, and i love calculators but i dont see any around that can do what i want..

EG:

Loan amount $X.00
    Rent: $180 Weekly
    Insurance:$300 Annually
    Bank intrest $600 Monthly
    Renovations total cost to date: $X amount

And then i want to know if im actually paying off the house! Then it must say Psychiatrist you have paid of $x amount, you should pay $x amount to pay off the house by 5 years etc etc…

Is this to much to ask for in a calculator? Im sure there is one out there like that.

Thanks all The shrink Lady[medieval]

Profile photo of ArtaudArtaud
    Participant
    @artaud

Hello.

Can you use Excel or any other spreadsheet program? I’ve often found it’s easier to build your own simple calculators than to hunt around or pay for them.

Art

‘Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.’ – Albert Einstein

Profile photo of azmiahmadazmiahmad
    Participant
    @azmiahmad

Hi there,

If you don’t mind lugging around a pda which can run an excel spreedsheet which can do the calculation for you.

There are a few in the market but currently I am using a lifedrive (under palm one) running the excel spread sheet . I placed all the required formula into the respective cell and then quickly do the required calculations on the spread sheet.

There are several pda including treo by palm, or pocket pc. I suggest you try several spreadsheet on them and then evaluate base on simplicity of use. I am quite comfortable with the palm system that is why I bought it and use it for my calculations. The only thing is you have to be able to see the small screen while manually typing the formulas into the pda.

Regards

Profile photo of joshadelsajoshadelsa
    @joshadelsa

I heard that this program is pretty good

I haven’t bought it yet but will soon, check it out might suit your needs

http://www.cashflow-manager.com/australia/products-pc-rent.asp

good luck

Multiple Property Strategist
    Investor Finance
    [email protected]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.