All Topics / General Property / Has anyone heard of cashflow capital buyers agents

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of zerotaxforeverzerotaxforever
    @zerotaxforever

I’m just wondering if anyone has heard of cash flow capital buyers agents. They seem to have some good deals but wandering if anyone has delt with them before or heard any bad things about them?

Profile photo of mcdillmcdill
    @mcdill

I had a look at their website and listings but haven’t gone further than that, mainly because I don’t know anything about them. Would be interested to hear anyone’s experiences with them – they seem to be a relatively new outfit based in NSW.

Profile photo of freeman cooperfreeman cooper
    @freeman-cooper

Hey Zerotax,

I have had a bit of dealings with them,
    I have not bought a house with them but I thought it was a cheap way of selling without an agent.
    He is charging me $300 per month and no comision on the sale.
    I was quoted $3000 by an agent to sell a $40,000 property.
    The property is yielding 10% so I thought it should sell ok on his web site.

Good Luck
    Frank

Profile photo of RealEstateQueenRealEstateQueen
    @realestatequeen

hey no offense to frank, but this is exactly the problem with that company. A buyers agent is supposed to work exclusively for the buyer, but capital cashflow are selling properties too. While franks property with a 10% return, might well indeed be a cheap way to sell, and it might be very good property, they arent looking out for buyers best interests, and you dont want to go there.
    Also, ive seen some of the locations of the properties that they ‘market’, and they recommended one particular town that is dying. Yes the returns are there, but the town itself is so bad your property will probably go backwards, just like the town is.
    I had thought of buying from them, until i saw them advertise property in the dying town, and i realised that they must not know a thing to be recommending property there.
    If your thinking of using a buyers agent, i know a good one, email me for more info, but please dont buy from this company. I dont normally disrespect other companies with what they are trying to do, but i worry that this company is advising people when they dont appear to know anything themselves.
    good luck

Profile photo of freeman cooperfreeman cooper
    @freeman-cooper

Hey Audrey,
    Good point,
    I suppose at the end of the day they are only interested in making money and if an area dies, what would they care.
    I have myself questioned Spiro about the so called “potential yield”.
    With a bit of investigating you can find out true rental returns.
    I think I’ll take you up on the Buyers agent you know.
    How do I email you?
    My email address is [email protected]

Regards
    Frank

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.