All Topics / Heads Up! / If your always on the net, then read this!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of argie78argie78
    Participant
    @argie78

Hey guys, I have been looking at ways to make some extra money by joining an Affiliate Program (its free to join!). I have been comparing various programs and I have found one that can pay up to $600 (that’s pretty high!). They even provide you with the materials to promote the program- great for someone who isnt too good at computers! hehe

For more info go to this web page :
    http://www.21stcenturyacademy.com.au/cmd.php?Clk=1502901

To join up go to “Join Online Affiliate Program”. Its sooo simple!

Cheers!

Profile photo of oziozi
    @ozi

Nice try argie. Good luck to anyone who falls for it.

Profile photo of argie78argie78
    Participant
    @argie78
    Originally posted by ozi:

Nice try argie. Good luck to anyone who falls for it.

I thought this forum was about positive contributions?

Thanks for your opinion though….!
    Cheers

Learn How To Setup Multiple Streams Of Income With This FREE DVD. It Looks At Property, Share Renting & Business Strategies.www.MasteryInWealth.com

Profile photo of oziozi
    @ozi

Sorry argie,

To me it seems like a MLM scheme. Here is why:

“A percentage of these people will decide to upgrade to the Homestudy Program and every time someone does you will earn $600. (If you are not a Homestudy
    graduate you will only earn $450 per sale)

Plus if they also become an Online Affiliate, for anyone they refer, you will also
    earn $150 for every client referred by them. “How to earn $75,000 per year
    part time with virtually zero outlay” For example: assuming in the next 12 months
    you referred 500 people to the website who order the free DVD with bonuses, and then 20% of these end up purchasing our Homestudy Program, you would earn
    $600 x 100 being $60,000.

Plus assuming they each referred only 1 client that enrolled into the Homestudy Program, then you would
    earn a further $150 x 100 being an additional $15,000.

A total of $75,000, part time with virtually zero outlay.”

So, if people on this forum click on the link and sign up, you get paid. I don’t consider that a positive contribution. Maybe for you it is, but not for me. Just my opinion. Not offense.

Regards,
    Ozi

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.