All Topics / Help Needed! / Feasibility study?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of cnatcnat
    Participant
    @cnat

Hi,

I am hoping someone can help me. I puchased a property a few years ago with the intention of developing it in the future (should be ok for 4* 3 br units or 3 townhouses), but I am unsure of all of the costs I should consider so see whether it is viable at this stage or but on the back burner until a few more years pass. Does anyone know of a template available for this purpose?

Thanks in advance,

CNat.

Profile photo of nordicskiernordicskier
    @nordicskier

One relevant area is Council fees. Get an idea of the cost of the building value and go to your local Council and request in writing a quote of Council fees – Planning/Development Application, Inspections, Plumbing Inspections, State levies, and developer contributions. You will need to give the address of the subject land for this calculation.

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

We use feastudy to calculate all feasability on development.

Investment Property Management
    http://www.adprop.com.au

Profile photo of BluewaterFinancialBluewaterFinancial
    Participant
    @bluewaterfinancial

I can help you with your feasibility template…
    I am a commercial lending broker predominantly focused on residential and commercial developments. I have a simple excel model which I use. It also comes in handy to show lenders within proposal for finance. Always willing to assist.

Wade Greasley | Bluewater Financial Pty Limited
    Mo – 0414564743 | [email protected]
    “Discover the Bluewater Difference”

Profile photo of cnatcnat
    Participant
    @cnat

Thanks for your replies. Your excel template sounds great Wade, if you could email me a copy at [email protected] it would be very muh appreciated.

Cheers,

Nat.

Profile photo of AnthonyJFAnthonyJF
    Participant
    @anthonyjf

Hi Wade,

I to would be really interested in your template for feasibility. I am assessing an investment property at the moment so any extra analysis assistance would be excellent.

My email address is [email protected]

Thanks

Profile photo of traolcoladistraolcoladis
    @traolcoladis

Some friends of mine have put their house up for sale, and I am helping them with it. They are looking to sell it to Developers or anyone else. I would be interested if you can send this to me.

They have also used a Quantity Surveyor as well in relation to the subdivision of the property.  It is 1061m sq flat and rectangular.

It might be worth while using a quantity surveyor as well for your project as they should know the costings and depreciation schedule.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.