All Topics / Value Adding / renovation seminar

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of ajsc79ajsc79
    Participant
    @ajsc79

I am thinking about attending a seminar held by the reno kings in brisbane in the next few weeks. Has anybody been to one of their seminars? if so, what did you think? As i am from adelaide their is quite a reasonable cost involved so any feedback from people would be great.

Anthony Hansen
    http://www.f1property.com.au

Profile photo of ArtaudArtaud
    Participant
    @artaud

Hi.

I’ve never been to one of their seminars but I have found that every piece of education I’ve invested in (be it books, seminars or online) has paid dividends. It might not be in the short or even medium term but at some stage that knowledge has come in very handy and has saved m money and time. And if you’re an investor it’s a tax deduction.

Having said that, the only cost you can never recoup is time spent, so factor that into your thinking as well.

Art

‘Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.’ – Albert Einstein

Profile photo of fbd1fbd1
    @fbd1

Hi Anthony,
    I saw them at the Brisbane property Expo a couple of weekends ago. It was only for 20minutes but they were inspiring & motivational. They have lots of handy tips and I’m sure that you would pick up something. They have been going for a while & have a great success rate so I think we could all learn from them.

By the way, take your book & the guys will sign it for you. Are you doing the bus hands on tour with them or just a seminar?

Let us know what it was like if you do decide to go?

Cheers
    Dianne Burns[aacool]

Profile photo of ajsc79ajsc79
    Participant
    @ajsc79

Dear Dianne,

Thanks for the reply, I am just thinking about the Seminar but will let you know how i go if i end up going.

regards

Anthony Clarke

Anthony Hansen

Participant
    @ajsc79

Hey Art,

I totally agree with what you said, thanks for the reply. alberts quote is pretty cool too :-)

regards

Anthony Clarke

Anthony Hansen

Profile photo of ArtaudArtaud
    Participant
    @artaud

;-}

‘Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.’ – Albert Einstein

Profile photo of WakeWake
    Participant
    @wake

It depends on what you are looking for. They give good general info about property investing, and basics about renovating. However, if you already have experience, or are reasonably knowledgable about investing, you may be a bit disappointed.

I thought there would be more tips and “how to’s” for renovating. For me, it was an enjoyable day, but not worth the money as I didn’t acquire the renovating info I was hoping for – it really only skimmed the surface.

Wake.

Participant
    @ajsc79

Hey Wake,

I believe im at an intermediate level of property investing knowledge and would get no benefit from a broad overview of the basics.

I am currently have underway a combined reno and sub-division of a corner block. existing renovated house is now on the market and new house on created block was started last week.

Thanks for the heads up and saving me a potential 2k after air fares etc as im from Adelaide.

What was the seminar called that you went to because the one im looking at is called: Just Renos ‘secrets of cosmetic makeovers’

Regards

Anthony Clarke

Anthony Hansen

Profile photo of WakeWake
    Participant
    @wake

Hi Anthony

I did the Just Renos course also.

I’m sure you would pick up at least something from the seminar, however you may not feel your money is justified.

I know some people on the forum are opposed to spending money on seminars, and believe they can pick this knowledge up from elsewhere cheaper. I attend an average of 2 seminars a year, and read countless books, and I put the info into practice as an active investor.

Its not that this is not a worthwhile seminar, but I already had most of the knowledge they imparted.

Wake

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.