All Topics / Help Needed! / Proposal to money partners

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of d_robb21d_robb21
    Participant
    @d_robb21

Hi guys,

Hoping that someone can help me out if you’d be so kind, I’m after some proposals that people have put to money partners to get funding for projects. Essentially I’m after the structure/wording/etc that you’ve used in the past when putting potential deals to money partners.

If anyone can send me proposals that they’ve used or are using (non specific deals are fine if you’re wanting to protect them), it’d be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Dave.

Profile photo of d_robb21d_robb21
    Participant
    @d_robb21

Any feedback on this guys? I’m sure there are investors on here that have gone in search of equity partners????

D>

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Dave,

The ones I have seen run up to 21 pages and include details such as;
    Background/Introductory Information
    Back ground – research process and findings, costs, dates, architect details, total dollars involved.
    The property – aerial shot, location details, surrounding streets, thoroughfares, site details, zoning and land area.
    Town Planning – feedback
    Nature of Proposed Development – no of floors, residential or commercial, no and size of properties.
    Development Timing – Key dates and schedules

Project Feasibility
    Development costs, interest costs, acquisitioon and development costs, GST implications, projected sale prices & background behind the projected sale prices and financial summary.

Equity and Funding Structure

Disclaimer

Site Plans for each floor

Timeline Calendar.

Marketing Appriasal by REAs

Feasibility Study – ALL the numbers

Equity / Profit Projection Numbers

Derek
    [email protected]
    http://www.mononpoly.tic.com.au
    0409 882 958
    Skype – derekjones2113

Profile photo of d_robb21d_robb21
    Participant
    @d_robb21

Thanks Derek, any chance you can lay your hands on one of these and send it to me?

I’ve started developing my own template and appear to be on the same path as what you’ve described, but I’d like to leverage off what people are using that is working (i.e. is giving investors the information that they need, and is getting investor $$$).

Any help here would be apprecaited.

Thanks.

Dave.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.