All Topics / Opinionated! / Hilarious article about interest rate rise

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of mcdeyessmcdeyess
    @mcdeyess

Check this out http://www.news.com.au/business/story/0,23636,20003409-37037,00.html

I couldn’t stop laughing all through this article. Are they serious trying to paint someone with $1 million in property debt as an aussie battler?? On no they don’t get to go out for dinner as much and have to watch pay TV, are you serious !!!!

Then came the punch line – “I don’t even eat bananas now because of the prices, so how can that fuel inflation?” This guy is a Tax accountant and he doesn’t seem to understand how inflation works!!!! God help any of his clients.

I don’t mean to offend anyone stuggling with the current rate rise. I have a mortgage myself but this guy doesn’t exactly make me feel sorry for him.

Cheers,
    [email protected]

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

HI Mc,

I think you posted this article in the wrong forum – it should almost be in forum frolic.

A large song and dance for …………………………….$36/week.

He is seeking to refinance on two $500K loans seeking cheaper money. If his broker is any good he will be on a professional package (where rates are competetive anyway) and I assume he will have to pay mortgage duty and fees in order to find a cheaper lender.

Derek
    [email protected]
    http://www.mononpoly.tic.com.au
    0409 882 958
    Skype – derekjones2113

Profile photo of lifeXlifeX
    @lifex

When I read this, I think….. “Man, get some REAL problems.”

Then I think about my own gripes and complaints, as i slowly become a grumpy old bastard, and I’ll bet there are people out there that would think the same of my own insignificant dramas when compared to their life challenges.

Innit’ all relative?

Live, Learn and Grow

Lifexperience

Profile photo of lifeXlifeX
    @lifex

Sorry, had to GEEK it up for a moment. I’ll shut up now.

Live, Learn and Grow

Lifexperience

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.