All Topics / General Property / Change of Management form

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of Jenny1Jenny1
    @jenny1

I have recently got rid of my property manager in Canberra and will manage my own properties. I have been told I need to have a change of management form completed and signed by me and for him to do the same.

Does anyone know where I can down load this form, I have looked everywhere and can’t seem to find what I need.

Can anyone help please?

Thank you[biggrin]

Jenny1

Profile photo of Jenny1Jenny1
    @jenny1

Come on guys and girls someone must have the info that I need..all I need is an answer to where to find info or a link and I can get off to bed for much needed beauty sleep!

Jenny1

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

HI Jenny,

Ask said agent for the necessary form – they will have such a form given there will be times when they win someone’s custom from another agent.

At these times I am sure they could whip the paperwork out before you could blink.

Failing that – read your agreement and take noteof the fine print.

Failing that contact state branch of REI and ask if they have copy of form or know where you can get one.

Derek
    [email protected]
    http://www.pis.theinvestorsclub.com.au
    0409 882 958
    Skype – derekjones2113

Profile photo of Jenny1Jenny1
    @jenny1

Hi Derek,

Thank you for your reply, after much running around to 3 government bodies I found you need to go to the bond board and they give you the forms straight away. All that needs to be done is you sign and then get old agent to sign and fill in tenant details along with the bond no.

Easy peasy[wacko]

Jenny1

Profile photo of Craig ECraig E
    Participant
    @craig-e

You should be able to get the forms you require from the RTA (Residential Tenancy Authority) Forms 5 & 5b. Have a look on the RTA website for downloads?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.