All Topics / Help Needed! / Green investor!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of greeninvestgreeninvest
    @greeninvest

Hi everyone

On finishing Steve McKnight’s book I’m convinced that his way of property investment is the only way to go (of course!) and have started putting a plan together on how to go about growing my portfolio.

Can anyone recommend some good websites that list only investment properties? I have done some googling but it didn’t bring up much so any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
    Sar

Profile photo of 888Abundance888Abundance
    Participant
    @888abundance

Hi Sar

There’s the usual ones:-

1. realestate.com.au, Domain
    2. Try most of the brand name RE agencies (eg LJ Hooker, Professionals, Raine & Horne, First National, etc.

Get a hold of Australian Property Investor magazine and read a few articles for some contemporary info.

Starting with a simple plan is good. I’d map it over 5 years to get a more big picture and longer term perspective.

Gary[aacool]
    Author of “Property Millionaire: The Guidebook to Having Great Australian Dreams”
    Creator of “Property Millionaire: The Boardgame”
    http://www.888abundance.com

Profile photo of crushercrusher
    Participant
    @crusher

Hi Sar,

You will find some good resources to get you started on my website @ http://www.freepropertyhelp.com.au

Todd Burns
    http://www.freepropertyhelp.com.au

Profile photo of DanielCumminsDanielCummins
    @danielcummins

Hey Greenie!

Welcome to the world of property investing.

Not sure which of Steve’s books you read, but the market has definately changed a bit since he wrote his first one. That’s not to say there’s not the same kind of opportunites which he utilised out there, you just have to look.

I’d be very (very, very, very) suprised if you found a resource out there with a plain, black and white listing of potential CF+ properties. Each property requires some investment… Weather it be your time, or your money which might purchase someone elses time, to look for these properties. No one is going to hand them to you on a silver platter (sorry to sound like the grim reaper here!).

Check out realestate.com.au … Which is probably a good start online. If you happen to see a property which may be of interest, don’t be afraid to call the agent and ask questions… It’s all a matter of learning and becomming more and more confident with the process. Also invest some time looking round this site, there are plenty of other people in a similar position to you who have asked similar, and probably inevitable questions which you will have.

… And most of all make sure you have fun with it all! [blush2]

Profile photo of greeninvestgreeninvest
    @greeninvest

Hi all

Thanks so much for taking the time to reply. All your suggestions were really useful so its much appreciated.

The book I’ve just finished is 130 properties in 3.5 years – I’m just about to get started on his Steve’s other book ($1000000 properties in 1 year). Although it will be an uphill hurdle I can’t wait to get started on it.

See you in the forum again soon – no doubt with me asking another question being the greenie I am!

Cheers,
    Sar

Profile photo of ducksterduckster
    Participant
    @duckster

check out http://www.cameronbird.com.au as a possible resource it is free to sign up. I have just signed up for their newsletter but haven’t received it yet. I cannot guarantee that the properties are market value and you might need an independent valuation before proceeding any further with a property purchase.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.