All Topics / Help Needed! / Not using your Wrap Kit? Then sell it to me!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of orien100orien100
    @orien100

Hi There

Is there anyone out there not using their copy of Steve’s Wrap Kit that would be interested in making some of their money back??

I have an IP with a tenant interested in progressing with the Wrap and need to get hold of the relevant contracts.

If you’re not willing to sell, would appreciate anyone willing to share their paperwork!

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

Not sure of Steve’s 2nd kit, but I have hte first one and it doesn’t include contracts.

Terryw
    Discover Home Loans
    Parramatta
    [email protected]
    Just send me a blank email, with “subscribe” in subject line.

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of orien100orien100
    @orien100

Hi Terry

Thanks for the response!!

My understanding is that Steve’s latest kit had Appendix C: Standard Wrap Contract which contains:

Pre-Contractual Statement
    Contract of Sale of Real Estate
    General Conditions
    Law Institute of Victoria Property Law Dispute Resolution Committee Guidelines
    Particulars of Sale
    Special Conditions
    Vendor’s Statement to the Purchaser of Real Estate Pursuant to Section 32 of the Sale of Land Act 1962
    Additional Vendor’s Statement to the Purchaser of Real Estate Pursuant to Section 32 of the Sale of Land Act 1962

All of which I would be keen to secure.

So is there anybody out there….. just knock if you can here me….. Seriously though, Steve doesn’t sell them anymore and the only other one on the market is very expensive.

There must be somebody out there with their Wrap Kit collecting dust that might want to sell…. or even lend for a small fee [happy3], if so I would love to hear from you!!! Please!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.