All Topics / General Property / Next Melb meeting at Quest-all welcome

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Rookie DeveloperRookie Developer
    @rookie-developer

Hi everyone!

I hope you have had a great couple of weeks since we last met, & have either been kicking some goals or setting the foundation for your next success.

Personally, I can’t wait for our next meeting at

Quest Mont Albert
    741 Whitehorse Rd Mont Albert
    Sunday 6th August 3.00 – 6.00pm
    $5 to cover room hire, cleaning & tea/coffee etc.

Our special guest speaker this month will be
    Frank Perry from FR Perry & Associates with presentation on town planning which is in essence an overview regarding town planning process, zoning, permit etc. You can get a head start on the day by having a look at their website
    http://www.town-planning.com.au.
    This will be a fantastic learning experience for those considering developments or even some bigger type of renos. Make sure you have plenty of questions for Frank!

Also we will have Phil speaking about some of the things that he has been up to which I am looking forward to hearing.

As you may have known, our Sheila St reno has been completed & is now on the market. If we have time on the 6th I will show some before & after shots, explain what we went through in planning & completing the reno, & some of the costs associated with it. We can also take you through the numbers & our expected profits relating to various selling prices

Please everyone bring some questions for the group, some successes, failures & what you have learned in the last month. Remember, it is entirely up to you what you get out of these meetings, the more questions you ask, the more answers you get. I hope some of you can share with the group what you have been doing in the last month as I get a lot out of hearing from others, & I am sure that I am not the only one!

Can you please have a bit of a think about what YOU want to get out of these meetings so that we can do our best to provide it. If you don’t tell us we wont know!!

Please feel free to pass this on to others that you know that would benefit from & contribute to these meetings as the more attendees the more we can all learn from the day.

Please help me work out the numbers attending by registering if you are attending (& how many are coming with you) by posting on this forum your intentions so we can arrange seating. we exhaust the seating each time at near 30 people & have some standing room however it would be nice to be able to get seats for everyone

I hope to see you there on the 6th

Troy

TroynBec

You can have more than you’ve got because you can become more than you are

[email protected]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.