All Topics / Help Needed! / Money Partner

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of Freed@lastFreed@last
    @freed-last

Hi investors

I am wondering if there are money partners out there looking to venture into development. I am based in Melbourne and have been a subscriber to PI.com and an active & successful investor /developer for 5 years or so.

My strategy is obviously CF+ deals, and operate on the principle of sell what I must to keep what I can.

I have several opportunities identified at any one time, and often pass them up for lack of financial flexibility… it kills me to do it!

I would rather share the opportunity, and use my experience to help someone else than just let them go. Real happy to share some knowledge along the way too

My experience extends from simple renos to new homes and subdivisions in residential and commercial. my background is 20 years in contracting to the building industry

Happy to explore this if it helps anyone with $ looking for a project.

freed@last

Profile photo of RikkyRikky
    @rikky

Yes I’m interested in being a money partner call me on 0408355568

We buy properties cash fast settlements no fees no fuss. contact me on 0408 355568
    [email protected]

Profile photo of Freed@lastFreed@last
    @freed-last

Hey Ricky

Thanks for your reply. I will call you Monday

Rob

Profile photo of casscocassco
    Participant
    @cassco

you can email me with some info since you haven’t left your real email adress.

Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

Let me know I have literally hundreds on my Joint Ventures Subscription just waiting for a creative way to put to more use.

http://www.Jaffasoft.com

They subscribe for these sorts of possibilities.

If there is something in it for me as well then we can work something into it.

I am also pretty handy around the construction site but rather a more administrative roll and get in a do a few days work on site on the ground where ever.

I would prefer to be out of the city but will see what happens.

Talk to me and send an email and we can see what we can put together to offer money partners over the coming months.

Have you got http://www.Skype.com look up username: Jaffasoft for a free call.

Variety of free comprehensive property analysis calculators and feasability programs.
    Developers Renovators Spreadsheets Positive Cashflow Home Owners
    Lending Money Joint Ventures Five Star Checklist Subscription

Learn about a current 91 Unit development near Sydney International Airport and there all Positive Cash Flow, 43M resale values, 25/06/2006.

Profile photo of Freed@lastFreed@last
    @freed-last

Thanks cassco & Jaffasoft, I hope we can talk this week.

Keep the responses coming out there… there is never any harm in exploring the possibilities!

Cheers

Rob

Profile photo of orien100orien100
    @orien100

Always happy to hear about possibilities. Currently have PPOR and 3IP’s. Looking for next deal …

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.