All Topics / Help Needed! / Real Estate Investing Courses & Mentors

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of Team GrecanTeam Grecan
    Participant
    @teamg2029

Hello,

I am very new to the property investing market, and have been researching all the various courses available on offer. I am overwhelmed!! I am located in Melbourne, and am unsure as to how many courses are aimed at the Australian market in particular.

I am very interested in the Hans Jakobi course, however at $3,500 it is very expensive. Has anyone completed the course, and found it worth the money?

Also, what, if any, other courses can anyone recommend? I would really appreciate any feedback at all as I’m stuck!

I have read various threads on this forum in relation to mentors/discussion groups, however none listed for Melbourne. Does anyone know of any groups in this area? Any mentors that would be willing to assist?!

Thanking you :)

Cassen[blush2]

Profile photo of Carl.AlexanderCarl.Alexander
    Participant
    @carl.alexander

http://www.iaspire.com.au

Craig Turnbull never done one of his courses but excellent speaker

Profile photo of JULES1JULES1
    Participant
    @jules1

Why don’t you try Steve’s Masterclass. Its an excellent course for a beginner. I don’t think any course is worth the money that you are talking about.

Read some real estate/property books to get some grounding in the subject as well

good luck[angel]

JULES1
    Email Me

Profile photo of crushercrusher
    Participant
    @crusher

Keep looking at the events page of my website for property related courses. The guys who helped me get kicked off with investing were ‘Richmastery’ based in NZ and I know they conduct a very comprehensive property academy every year.

Another Seminar to check out would be with Rachel Barnes. I met Rachel and her partner at a conference and I was surprised to find out they owned 70+ properties. How much must they know about property? The cost of the seminar is very reasonable and the details can be accessed from my events page as well.

Todd Burns
    http://www.freepropertyhelp.com.au

Profile photo of Team GrecanTeam Grecan
    Participant
    @teamg2029

I just wanted to say a big thank you to Crusher, Jules and Carl for your suggestions and assistance.

I have looked into all of your suggestions, and am overwhelmed with possibilities – which to be honest, I only had a snippet of before.

I am getting very excited!!!

Thanks again, I’ll be sure to update via a post how I go with it all.

Profile photo of dondentdondent
    @dondent

Hi Cassen,

Personally i avoid seminars as they suck my time and i find it very hard to retain information in written form (as in notes) i am in two home study courses (steves is one) and have listened to a lot of stuff on CD’s. I have to say anything that you get from steve mcknight is value plus, good information at a great price. I see you can get a masterclass pack now, i would be starting with that for sure.

Good luck in your journey.

Cheers,

Don

Profile photo of MITMIT
    Participant
    @millionaire-in-training

Hi All
    Well I have done a number of real estate courses, and read numerous books as well as listened to countless Cd’s.
    I have been to Steves’ Masterclasses and a number of other seminars he has on offer as part of the R.E.S.U.L.T.S. program, which has also been a life changing experience. All Steve’s, information is truly awe inspiring stuff and also reasonably priced.
    I understand R.E.S.U.L.T.S. 3 is on offer in the near future, I can highly recommend this experience for both beginners and seasoned property investors.
    Sue

MIT | Owen Real Estate
    Email Me

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

Save your money,
    For a free 3 day property course in Melbourne in Jan see http://www.propertyeit.com

Terryw
    Discover Home Loans
    [email protected]
    Send an email to get my newsletter.

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of propertypowerpropertypower
    @propertypower

Hi,
    Try Jason Whitton (www.sourcewealth.com). I am going through their 12 month mentoring program and am extremely happy with it.
    I have also heard about property mentoring program offered by Dymphna Boholt (www.dymphnaboholt.com).
    Both Jason and Dymphna are speakers at Tony Robbin’s Wealth Mastery seminars in Australia.
    Hope this helps.

Regards
    Sanjiv

“There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” – Nelson Mandela

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.