All Topics / Help Needed! / desperately trying to figure something out…

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Profile photo of maylenemaylene
    @maylene

http://www.maylene.zoomshare.com <<<<<<<<<< cheap but brand new properties for only $40/week to invest

Profile photo of GoogzzGoogzz
    Participant
    @treloarasaurus

Considering your 3 year time frame and the state of the property market at the moment, have you thought about the stock market instead?

Profile photo of kellylockkellylock
    @kellylock

I hope everything is going well with your investment property.

I am in a similar position: a stay-at-home mum with 3 kids, a husband on 60K, a house mortgage of $210K and struggling to know where to start on our investment journey.

One thing I suggest is to always value your knowlege and learning, and invest in that before anything else. When you know ‘stuff’ it helps to recognise other opportunities that are worthwhile, rather than just go out and hope for the best as you invest.

The other place I have started is controlling our family expenditure, so we can save some money in order to have something to invest with (as we don’t have much available equity in our home).

Start at the beginning and take it step by step. Thats how mountains (of millions of dollars) are climbed and conquered.

Kelly

Profile photo of L.A AussieL.A Aussie
    @l.a-aussie
    Originally posted by maylene:

http://www.maylene.zoomshare.com <<<<<<<<<< cheap but brand new properties for only $40/week to invest

THIS IS PROBABLY A TWO-TIER MARKETING SCAM FOR OVER-PRICED PROPERTIES.

ASK IF YOU CAN PROVIDE INDEPENDENT LEGAL, FINANCIAL AND VALUATIONS.

Cheers,
    Marc.
    [email protected]

“we get sent lemons; it’s up to us to make lemonade”

Profile photo of romylucaromyluca
    @romyluca

well well.. we finally did it! we got the keys, 2 days ago, to our first IP!  We had to do it the hard way and get mortgage insurance etc etc etc but hey we got the house at a good price, near the water and in a suburb that is booming.. and that needs improvement so yippe!!! Thanks to all that has helped us with their advice.. and we will be seeking some more when we go for property number 3! (2nd IP)

BYE for now and thanks!

Romina!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.