All Topics / Help Needed! / fresh flowers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of everdineeverdine
    @everdine

Good Morning,
    Thanks to following Steves positive cash flow property advise in books, we have been able to realise our dream and purchase our grand-parents hobby farm property, which is so exciting for us.

We have 60 acres on the outskirts of a small country town in SA and are zoned rural. The neighbour share farms 30 acres for us. I am growing flowers which I will hopefully sell from here. My question relates to where I can go to get info on council approval etc to operate this from our shed. I have done a search on small business advisory bureau etc but not found anything applicable.
    I do not want to alert the local council to my plans, until I have this info. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would be grateful.

Thanks, Diane

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Why don’t you call the council, and without identifying yourself or your property, ask some generic questions?

Maybe mention that you are thinking of moving to the area or such?

All the best

Simon Macks
    Residential and Commercial Finance Broker
    ***NODOC @ 7.15% to 70% LVR***
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of everdineeverdine
    @everdine

Great Idea Thanks Simon!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.