All Topics / Overseas Deals / How can I finance US property?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of berryinc25berryinc25
    Participant
    @berryinc25

I am desperate to finance a property opportunity in Volusia county, FL but do not have the downpayment….i have asked the vendor for vendor financing and a 20% mortgage carry back and he rejected it. Can anyone inform me if i can use No Doc or Lo Doc loans in Australia to finance US property acquisitions? Or do you know of any institutions?
    thanks!!

creativity is more valuable than your next IP purchase

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi berry

I assume when you ask Can anyone inform me if i can use No Doc or Lo Doc loans in Australia to finance US property acquisitions? Or do you know of any institutions?

you mean whether an Australian Lender will take a property in FL as security. If this is the case the answer is a big NO.

If you mean can you raise funds against a property in Australia on a Nodoc / lodoc basis and then use the funds raised to offer as a downpayment in the US then certainly the answer is YES.

I have done 90% US funding in Florida for a Foreign National but think you will struggle to get 100%.

Richard Taylor
    Residential & Commercial Finance Broker
    **NODOC loans from 7.14%**
    Licensed Financial Planner
    http://www.yourstatefinance.com
    [email protected]
    Ph: 07-3720 1888

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of berryinc25berryinc25
    Participant
    @berryinc25

thanks for your help Richard

creativity is more valuable than your next IP purchase

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.