All Topics / Finance / NAB Personal Banker

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of mjbluuemjbluue
    @mjbluue

Hi, I’m looking to talk to a NAB personal banker in Sydney CBD about getting a LOC. Just wondering if anyone has had good expereinces with one located in Sydney CBD. Thanks!

MJ

Profile photo of grossrealisationgrossrealisation
    @grossrealisation

hi mjbluue
    I have three nab bankers that I deal with rajah liverpool business banking massoud abdallah bankstown personal banker ( very good as a personnal banker) and rima younes personal banker ( again very good.)
    all with nab
    I don’t recommend any bank as a lender as I have lends with different banks but these are the people I deal with in nab and they are very good from there banks point of view.
    I would recommend a broker first and if the best deal they can get you then puts you to a bank thats ok by me.
    I was but thru to these bankers from platinum loans ( not on these forums)( and the deal that nab did was the best for that project) and I like to get brokers to do the leg work but thats just me and they get me the best rate that they can get for the lenders they represent.
    there are lots of brokers on this site as there are of other boards and get a view from a few.
    If you have done your ground work and nab is the best deal for your project then the above people are very good.

here to help
    If you want to get involved in some of the projects I’m involved in email to [email protected]

Profile photo of mjbluuemjbluue
    @mjbluue

Great. Thanks for the contacts. Are you aware if any of them also work in NAB branches in Sydney city?

Cheers
    MJ

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

I have some very good mates at the NAB but they know they would not normally get my business at their product range is not upto scratch.

Their LOC product is weak and normally you would not qualify for a rate discount under a Pro plan unless you have a very strong application and many $$$ of borrowing.

I believe you can do better but without specific numbers it is difficult to comment.

Richard Taylor
    Residential & Commercial Finance Broker
    **NODOC loans from 7.14%**
    Licensed Financial Planner
    http://www.yourstatefinance.com
    [email protected]
    Ph: 07-3720 1888

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of mjbluuemjbluue
    @mjbluue

Thanks Richard. Do you mind sharing why NAB’s LOC (portfolio facility) is weaker? I will probably need to give it more thought.

Cheers
    MJ

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.