All Topics / General Property / My house is listed for sale… WHAT THE?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of oziozi
    @ozi

Hi all,

I just wanted to share with you all a bit of amusement (maybe I shouldn’t be laughing about it). I own a property in Invercargill NZ which I purchased over a year ago. Since then, I have been receiving regular emails from the agent I purchased from with all the latest properties for sale when they are listed. My heart literally dropped when I read through the latest listings and saw my property for sale!! [ohno] I clicked on the link to view the ad, only to find out it looks nothing like my property [biggrin] thewwww! What a relief. I’m pretty certain there is a typo in the address. I tried calling the agent without any luck, so have emailed him (and my property manager) asking him to correct the ad.

Anyway, just thought I’d share [biggrin] Has anyone else experienced anything like this before?

Regards,
    Ozi

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

sounds like the same agent that is managing my property in Invercargill!

The responsibility of agents in Invercargill seems to be much worse than here, but either way, they cant sell your property unless you sign the purchase agreement :)

Xenia Ioannou-Mena
    Property Manager &
    Property Sales Consultant
    E: [email protected]
    M. 0412 437 582

Profile photo of oziozi
    @ozi

Hi Xenia,

I agree with you about property management. My PM down there isn’t all that switched on at times. They aren’t the best when it comes to administration. hehe.

I just managed to contact the agent selling my house. He was really apologetic. It turns out he got the street name wrong in the ad, and not the street number as I thought.

Regards,
    Ozi

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.