All Topics / General Property / For those looking to buy now in sydney. $$$

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of trackatracka
    @tracka

People,

Ive found a property that one of you might be interested in.

Basically this property is 1144sqm. It is currently up for auction in 2 weeks time. The property is a Company Liquidation sale. There is a brick house on there at the moment. It returns $220p/w. I recon that this property will go for a bit under $380-400k at auction. I have watched every saturday when the open house has been on for the past few weeks and only 2 people have checked it out.(that I saw).

Now, the area is zoned duel occupancy and can be done STCA.(easy).

NOW, I have a house that is 3 propertys up the road(150m away).

here is what you do.
    You sub-divide the block thats up for auction, I’ll sell you my house for $35k(house only). You pay somebody to take the house via truck up to the back of the now sup-divided block and re-stump it. This transport process might cost you $8k ?.

You then fix any cracks from transport, throw up a fence and rent it out!. rental will be around the same $200-220p/w. (the street is very flat and so are both blocks).

Get the now 2 houses re-valued and gain a HEAP straight away (i estimate well over $200k higher then you paid).

So, not only will it be CF+, but the capital gain will be HUGE.

Final rent = $420-440p/w.
    Final Value = $600k+
    Total cost = under $450-460k (this includes everything and going off if the place sells for under $400k at auction). (so, your profit will be $150k in under 6 months).

Whats in it for me ?
    Simple, I’m just about to build a new house on this block where the house i’m selling for $35k is. Ive spent over $20k on renovations over the past 2 years. The house i’m selling has a brand new kitchen(granite benchtops, stainless oven/sink, ceramic cooktop, new dishwasher etc), new carpet throughout, downlights everywhere, just painted inside, 3 bedroom etc. also had $3k worth of front roller shutters installed 2 years ago to keep the sun out). House is on brick piers and cladded so it is very easy to move. There is also a large double garage that you can have as well. Selling my house to you is easier then advertising it in the papers/online which I was going to do.

Located in Western Sydney(Fairfield Area).

I have no interest in this other property whatsoever!. I would be doing it myself as well however our WA property does not settle for another month and we then will borrow for our own new house and therefore out of our borrowing capacity on this other block.

If you want to chat about it, send me a PM. ;)

P.S nothing drummed up here, you are welcome to come and look with your own eyes!

Want an even more guarenteed deal ? I’ll rent it back from you after you have moved it for 6 months. (so you don’t have to worry about finding a tennant straight away ;).)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.