All Topics / Help Needed! / Wanted: Good property manager in Darwin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of mickperrymickperry
    @mickperry

Can anyone recommend (or indeed not recommend) a property manager in Darwin.

I purchased an investment property in Darwin 18 months ago, but have now moved to Perth. Therefore I would like to find a property manager to look after it for me. Anyone got some advice for me??

Profile photo of shaunwalkershaunwalker
    @shaunwalker

i sold off my Ip in darwin about a year ago now.
    however this mob were really good, kept me in the loop at all times
    hope it helps

http://www.alliedaust.com.au/

cheers
    shaun

Lead, Follow or get out of the bloody way

@shaunwalker

i sold off my Ip in darwin about a year ago now.
    however this mob were really good, kept me in the loop at all times
    hope it helps

http://www.alliedaust.com.au/

cheers
    shaun

Profile photo of dolphins_ruledolphins_rule
    @dolphins_rule

Hi

I have one with Elders formerly Raine and Horne, if you don’t want your insurance paid, keys lost, no calls returned, no inspections done, then they are the ones for you, however they do get good rental income and they are in the centre of town. I also have one with LJHooker more organised but the rents are lower and fees higher. Generally though have not heard one good report about any of them. If you find a good one let me know.

Good luck

Profile photo of mickperrymickperry
    @mickperry

“I have one with Elders formerly Raine and Horne, if you don’t want your insurance paid, keys lost, no calls returned, no inspections done, then they are the ones for you”

We have had bad experiences with this mob as well. To my knowledge they dont actually have any property managers as such. Which means no one is actually accountable for any one property. This results in phone calls etc being handballed around the office and therefore no calls returned, no inspections being done, inspections being done without notice (which happened to us!), and all sorts of other issues.

I have heard a lot of negative things about property managers in Darwin which is why I wanted to ask for advice. Just typical of territory service i guess!

Shaun: Just called allied, they do seem very reasonable, thanks for the advice.

@shaunwalker

as i said they were very good, low fee’s as well.
    everything was done online, and an email sent everymonth confirming rents went in.
    i know they are in town, i just cant remember where (near larrakeyah i think).
    good luck with them, if i was to buy another property up there i would go through them again. got things done ontime, checked tradesmens work etc, they also rang when something got broken and if it was ok to go ahead and fix it.

cheers
    shaun

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.