All Topics / Value Adding / Any one used Tile Sheets?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of roslynnchalwell@yahoo.com[email protected]
    @roslynnchalwell-yahoo.com

Hi

We are looking at renovating our IP soon and are looking at Hardiglaze Tile Sheets. This would save my husband tiling it himself which would take 3 days (this would free him up to do many other things needed to get this property rented out).

Is this a long wearing product? Is it easy to install?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ros

Profile photo of jebrojebro
    @jebro

Hi Ros,
    Yes, we have used it for a reno to cover up horrible plaster as a kitchen splash-back. I know it’s main purpose is more for bathrooms.It was recommended to us by the handyman who was doing the work for us. He installed it, took him no time, just cut to fit and it looked great! A year on, still looks really good.

jebro

Profile photo of roslynnchalwell@yahoo.com[email protected]
    @roslynnchalwell-yahoo.com

Thanks Jebro. We have just priced a sheet (we live in the north-west of WA) and it would cost us $280.00 per sheet.

We have decided to use tiles but will keep it in mind when we reno closer to a mojor city were the cost per sheets are closer to $150.00.

Thanks again

Profile photo of Ol PaintingOl Painting
    @ol-painting

We used tile sheets in bathroom and it did look clean but cheep. It was really reasonable for that property – it was basic rental weatherboard. But If it’s reno for sale – I would rather use real tile.

I recon when it’s used in smaller pieces – like a kitchen – it would look great and be really be really worth doing.

Good luck with your reno!

Cheers,
    :)

Lesia
    http://www.ol-painting.com.au

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.