All Topics / Help Needed! / Due Diligence Material

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Thinking of doing a lengthy post on due diligence..Ihave my processes but would be interested to hear others thoughts or procedures for conducting due diligence prior to purchasing..?

expecting some left of centre ideas from dazzling consdering his Commercial Real Estate purchases [biggrin]

many thanks

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Online Positive Cashflow and Renovating Calculators

Profile photo of Pro-ActivePro-Active
    @pro-active

Hi Red :)

Feel free to check out my article on InvestEd about this very topic- there’s a lot involved as you are only too aware. Happy reading- look under the section entitled Articles.

Cheers,
    Jacque
    http://www.housesearchaustralia.com.au
    Totally Independent Buyers Agents- Sydney

http://www.invested.com.au Australia’s premier Investor Education site

Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

I had a very lengthy and detailed chat with a home and land package promoter and found that it was very informative.

I simply dropped into a display home which he had an office set up in what is normally the carport.

It was very surprising the knowledge he new about the industry and the leads I gained.

He didn’t just want to promote brand spanking new homes he talked a lot about different strategies and had a broad knowledge of what was happening in different towns across Australia because the company has offices in lot’s of towns.

Was a good bloke, down to earth he amazed me and was right onto everything.

Doesn’t mean every display home sales rep is good but this bloke was and he has gave me some contacts, which I think will be quiet useful leads.

A variety of free comprehensive property analysis calculators and feasability program downloads.
    Developers Renovators Positive Cashflow Home Owners Spreadsheets
    Lending Money Joint Ventures Subscription Five Star Checklist

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.