Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of TveiaTveia
    Participant
    @tveia

Did any one heard of this BLUECHIP FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS, are they good?

Steve

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

What do they do?

Sounds like a pretty generic nondescript name that could cover all sorts of things.

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Residential and Commercial Finance Broker
    ***NODOC @ 7.15% to 70% LVR***
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of TveiaTveia
    Participant
    @tveia

Simon check the side http://www.bcfs.com.au
    I just like to know if any one had anything to do with them . They been operating in NZ. for 6 years I heard and I heard they are here for about a year. Something to do with financing. Need full proof to believe

Steve

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

They appear to sell you investment properties with all the associated services thrown in – a one stop shop if you like. Have no doubt you will pay for this – either as a fee or built into the purchase price.

There are plenty of companies doing this. If you are new and wish to have your hand held or are willing to pay someone to help because you lack time then these companies can be valuable.

Many investors choose to go it alone at some point.

I am neither endorsing nor criticising this company – I haven’t heard anything about them.

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Residential and Commercial Finance Broker
    ***NODOC @ 7.15% to 70% LVR***
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.