All Topics / Help Needed! / Nollamara

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of FedilaFedila
    @fedila

Hi I am in market to buy 2 bedroom 1or 2 bath room house value approx 350K

I am new to Australia. I live in Perth.

While reading this forum once I read that Balga is not a nice place to buy property. Would anyone let me know if Nollamara is relatively decent place to raise teenage kid? Or is it a no go place?

secondly what are the new suburbs I should look around which can be affordable for me?

I would appreciate your thoughts.
    Regards,
    F. Reshid

Profile photo of TizzyTizzy
    @tizzy

If you are going to live in the suburb and you have a teenager, particularly a new migrant teen I would choose a suburb like Heathridge or Joondalup. They have similar priced properties to Nollamara.(I feel there is a good cross section of cultures in the area so kids from any country will fit in).
    I really can’t comment on Balga or Nollamara to live in because I don’t know the areas well enough to say.
    Both Heathridge and Joondalup will give him or her relatively close access to the train line and transport to and from the city. That is likely to become important as they get older. The bonus with these suburbs is that they are not far from the beach, which can encourage healthy outdoor pursuits that don’t cost a fortune either. There are large Universities in the area and the TAFE, for the future and a large hospital. There are good community supports for teens in the area and well funded public high schools. Belridge and Ocean Reef are the two high schools. There is also a selection of a good private schools too. You can get a home with a 3 bed 1 bathroom for the money you mentioned. Maybe even something a bit bigger. I live nearby in Ocean Reef and absolutely love the lifestyle. We’ve raised 5 kids here and we are glad we chose the area. We have friends in both Joondalup and Heathridge and their kids seem very happy with their schools. By the way, we are all migrants too. Good luck with the move and welcome to Oz.

[hair2]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.