All Topics / General Property / Melb.Property Group Meeting Sun 2/7 all welcome

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Rookie DeveloperRookie Developer
    @rookie-developer

Hi Everyone

I have again booked the conference room at Quest for our next meeting.
    This will be held again at

Quest Mont Albert
    741-745 Whitehorse Road
    Mont Albert Vic

Sunday 2nd July
    3.00 – 6.00pm

The afternoon is open to everybody, with just a $5 p/head fee to cover room hire, coffee, tea etc.

We will have Archicentre presenting to us, as well as taking questions from the floor. I have seen them present a couple of times & find it very interesting & educational. You can find out more about Archicentre from their website at http://www.archicentre.com.au/html/home.php.

We will also have some of our group discussing various types of investing they are/have been doing as well as the opportunity for everyone to ask questions to the group for assistance. Some of the topics we will cover this month are

wraps
    renovating
    personal growth
    & more tbc
    Please make the speakers feel very welcome as some are venturing well outside their comfort zone!

Please come along loaded with questions & please contact me if there is something you would like covered, or if you would like to discuss something with the group. This group is all about helping those who attend, so please make the most of it

This is also a great forum for those who fear public speaking (should they choose to speak) to have a go infront of a really positive & supporting group. This makes the first difficult step much more comfortable! You are also more than welcome to sit quietly & take it all in. Contributing to discussion is entirely optional.

This is also a great opportunity to network & find potential JV partners or referals for trades, solicitors, etc!

We are also proposing to have a ‘book swap’ on the day. Simply bring along a book on property investing or personal growth & simply swap your book for another one that has been brought along by someone else (subject to both consenting to the swap). This has been suggested by Dave (Toolman) as a way of getting a chance to read $100s worth of books without having to pay for them all! This is entirely optional of course!

Please register your interest here so we can work on the numbers for seating etc. as we had a shortage of seats last time

Direct any questions/thoughts/suggestions to Troy on 0409 642 261 or [email protected]

I hope to see you all there on what will be a fabulous day not to be missed

PS if you are interested there will probably be some interested in going to dinner locally afterwards so please keep this in mind & consider it.

TroynBec

You can have more than you’ve got because you can become more than you are

[email protected]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.