All Topics / Overseas Deals / vendor financing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of MaiAMaiA
    @maia

Hi there

I am looking for a good financier who is open to/experienced in vendor financing. I am buying property and asking the vendor to leave 20% in the deal.

Also any feedback from anyone who is familiar with the above scenario, ie how did you word your contract in regards to repaying the 20% deposit?
    Interested to hear anyones stories…..and experiences

Thanks[exhappy]

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Where are you referring to here in Oz or in the USA?

I have been involved in both and some lenders are cool with it others have a problem it all depends on many things.

Richard Taylor
    Residential & Commercial Finance Broker
    **NODOC loans from 7.14%**
    Licensed Financial Planner
    http://www.yourstatefinance.com
    [email protected]
    Ph: 07-3720 1888

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of MaiAMaiA
    @maia

Hi there

Sorry looking in NZ

Thanks for your thoughts

Profile photo of Kiwi-FullaKiwi-Fulla
    @kiwi-fulla

Hey Maia,
    You seem to be looking for a lender that will support a second mortgage (from the vendor) and complete the sales transaction with your name (or entity) on the title… – Hope I have understood your question.

This is an easy one and all you need to do is hunt for an NZ broker/lender that has no issues with your servicability due to you have to service the full 100%lend from bother lenders … vender and the lender.
    Banks will not have too many issues with it as they “Never Lose” if they are standing in first position on the mortgage .. then they are safe… and the jackals can have the leftovers if any if forced to sale.

If you a a good credit risk … then you should not have an issue sourcing the lender with an open mind to your endeavour!
    Cheers
    Kiwi

Why Rent? Rent 2 own!
    http://www.rent2ownaus.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.