All Topics / Heads Up! / sam saggers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of socceroosocceroo
    @socceroo

Has anyone heard of or dealt with Sam Saggers and his property investing site. I’ve seen his site and it looks to good to be true …. and hence probably a scam. He lists properties which are relatively cheap and the rental he lists approaches a 10% yield. Some country town properties are listed as being rented for over $300/week which I struggle to get in a Sydney unit!!!

Would appreciate anyones input

Go the socceroos!!

Profile photo of WakeWake
    Participant
    @wake

Sam & his website have been discussed before, so a search should reveal more info. They are legitimate, but as with any person/company offering properties for sale, you need to do your own due diligence on the area/type of property/rent/price etc to make sure you are comfortable.

The cheaper properties with higher rents are often in smaller towns, which some investors may not be keen on, depending on their risk profile.

Yes, he makes money out of your purchases, but he is running a business after all, and for those who may not have the time, confidence or knowledge to locate and buy on their own, its a viable option.

Wake

Profile photo of property110101property110101
    @property110101

Yes a friend of mine goes to his seminars and groups and thinks he is amazing, she is now so successful and started with no properties and has now 6, I want to go along also and will one of these days as I am property keen too.  Just thought i'd add this as I have heard of Sam and his company and from what I know they are honest and reliable and I also know there are shark kinds of property people out there so we need all the info we can get. 

Hope the weather gets better soon  ;-(

Jade

Profile photo of abbruzziabbruzzi
    Participant
    @abbruzzi

I've been to one of the regular free seminars that sam's company runs in st leaonards, sydney.

They provide a bit of good sound education on property investment fundementals as well as introduce the company and to offer properties they have on thir books.

I recommend going along to the seminars which are free and then to ask to attend one of the mentor group meetings as a guest. I went to one of these meetings and was inspired by the stories each mentoree (about 50 ) told about their unique investing strategies. From novices to strata titling of blocks of units.

I did not buy any property or join the mentor program, but still found the meetings to be educational and inspiring.

I also recommend going along to the property game seminar they put on, cost $99.

Profile photo of financially freefinancially free
    @financially-free

2 of my friends had dealings with him. they both bought property which turned out to be not what it was said to be. the service was not good too. they wouldn't recommend positive real estate, but do your due diligence. when something is painted too good to be true, it usually isn't. listen to your gut feeling too, but also read ''your investment property'' magazine. it is one of the best with giving you advise with property.

Profile photo of Glenn1964Glenn1964
    @glenn1964

I agree with abbruzzis' comments above.

I have also attended the seminar – but did not take up their mentoring program as I feel confident enough in my IP purchases.

I also purchased a property with them just over a year ago.  Their forecasted growth for the property has not materialised and I do feel slightly disappointed – however, when I view that region the growth it has attained is typical for that kind of property in that region.

As always, you must do your own due diligence.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.