All Topics / Finance / need new morgage broker!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of CLDCLD
    Participant
    @cld

Hi all,
    Im looking for a morgage broker who has good under standing about propety investing and has some investment propertys of there own (or are passioante about P.I).
    If any one knows of someone like this the please message me so we can have a chat more the better!!!

Corey[thumbsup2]

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

There are quite a few knowledgeable brokers who frequent this forum – you would be hard pressed to better them.

I would suggest you read anumber of posts in the finance forum to get a ‘feel’ for the various brokers.

In order to get a more meaningful recommendation you may want to identify an area/state. Some people do prefer to work with someone close by whereas other people are contend to work with the most knowledgeable person.

Derek
    [email protected]
    http://www.pis.theinvestorsclub.com.au
    0409 882 958
    Skype – derekjones2113

Profile photo of CLDCLD
    Participant
    @cld

Hi Derek,
    Thanks for your reply i live in Melbourne ,in a suburb called Skye im looking for a morgage broker in the melbourne area ,and ill also look on the finance fourm thanks.

Corey[thumbsup2]

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

In the age of modern technology I must confess very few of my clients are Brisbane based.

If you want to expand on what you are looking for I am sure between all of the brokers here we can assist you.

Richard Taylor
    Residential & Commercial Finance Broker
    **NODOC loans from 7.14%**
    Licensed Financial Planner
    http://www.yourstatefinance.com
    [email protected]
    Ph: 07-3720 1888

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.