All Topics / Finance / Great Deal, What Lender?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of ConfidentialConfidential
    Participant
    @confidential

Hi Guys,

Need some help with this one, have a good friend that needs me to buy out 2 uncompleted projects for debt.

Need $275k to purchase both titles, a further 100k to complete the projects which are almost at lock-up, they just need the roller doors, front and reare entry doors fixed in. I woulkd like to capitalize costs so would need a total lend of around $420k, projects will val up at around $700k combined so the LVR’s are good. 60%

One will be my PPOR the other an IP. If anyone has had experience with this type of deal or know of someone that can lend a good deal then I would be more than happy to hear about it as we need the cash asap!

Mail me at [email protected] and thanks for your help.

Confidential [biggrin]

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Sounds like a straightforward situation. As long as all the variables are fine I am sure most brokers would be able to help. You really should speak to one directly with details of your income, deposit and the project to see for sure.

All the best

Simon Macks
    Residential and Commercial Finance Broker
    ***NODOC @ 7.15% to 70% LVR***
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.