All Topics / Forum Frolic / Coming soon, to a show home near you…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of snowkiwisnowkiwi
    Participant
    @snowkiwi

Here’s an excerpt from a SMH article I had to share:

…One property company has begun hiring teams of actors to play “happy families” in its display homes.

Attractive film and stage actors are cast in the roles of cheerful-looking parents and their angelic children, recreating scenes of domestic bliss they hope will impress prospective buyers….

Now I can see this may well work in some places. It’s just a [big] step beyond renting furniture, I guess. I’m not sure if I’d be doing it, though. Although maybe it is win-win-win – the sellers get better “informed” buyers, the buyers get a good show and to see how the hosue really “performs” and the actors get a job.

Too good. [biggrin]

Any one want to try this at their next open home and report back how it works?

read the whole article here: http://www.smh.com.au/news/unusual-tales/fake-families-make-a-hot-property/2006/05/29/1148754940155.html

Cheers,

Craig.

100% of the shots I don’t make don’t go in – Wayne Gretzky

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Imagine walking into the bedroom or the toilet at the wrong time..

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Online Positive Cashflow and Renovating Calculators

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.